Men's Toachi 2 Leather
A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they’ve ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.
Squish. Squish. Squish. Annoying, right? That’s the sound of your wet shoes slogging around. Drain Frame™ drains water like a sieve, saving you from the misery of waterlogged shoes.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
Mush® Infused Insole
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
- Our Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments
- A rugged shank wraps up to keep your foot safe and secure
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Drain Frame™ sheds water like a sieve, keeping your shoes dry and light
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Multiple points of adjustment for the perfect fit
- A Mush® Infused topsole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into this sports sandal
- A microfiber footbed is soft and luxurious
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on and off
- Odd sizing
- Casual Dress
Comments about Toachi 2 Leather:
I live in SE Wisconsin. As soon as the weather warms, these are what I'm in when I'm not at work. Like they're Toachi predecessor, they're comfortable right out of the box. Adjust the straps a bit and you'll be good to go. I particularly like the plastic closure. It's much much better than any velcro can be. IMO, velcro loses a lot of it's holding power in a short time. The plastic clip won't. Teva had discontinued the Toachi a while ago, and when my dog recently ruined my only pair, I thought I was out of luck. No sandals anymore. Very fortunately for me, the Toachi 2 was just made available. I found the sizing of this model odd. All of my other shoes including 3 pairs of Event, are size 12. A size 12 of Toachi 2 was too small! I exchanged for a size 13, they fit, I'm happy. I like Teva shoes and sandals. Great quality, comfort and ultimately, fit. :)