Men's Tanza Leather
A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they’ve ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- Our Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Open toe construction doesn't allow water to pool
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Multiple points of adjustment for the perfect fit
- Microban® zinc-based anti-microbial treatment keeps the stink down
- A Mush® Infused topsole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into this sports sandal
Weight: 10.8 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breathes Well
- Good Arch Support
- Casual Wear
These are great for travelling. You get support in the mid foot, light weight for travelling, and plenty of air flow to keep the feet cool.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width