Youth Lenawee WP
Looking good in the winter months shouldn’t mean freezing your butt off or taking your life in your hands with each step you take. With that in mind we made the Lenawee WP, a winter boot with both flash and substance. 200g of Thinsulate™ insulation and our T.I.D.E Seal waterproof membrane keep you warm and dry, and our MXT outsole and White Spider Rubber grip keep you vertical, because it’s hard to look good when you’re sprawled out on the ground after a slip.
You don't want to bring a knife to a gunfight, but you also don't want to bring a gun to a pillow fight (that would just be weird). Our Durabrasion Rubber gives you a solid balance of performance and durability without being overkill for everyday activities.
The best way to make sure your feet dry quickly? Make sure they don’t get wet in the first place. T.I.D.E Seal membranes will seal out the water (get it?) and keep you high and dry.
- Our Durabrasion Rubber™ will give you durable traction
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Built on our versatile MXT platform, meaning spontaneous adventure is always an option
- Our T.I.D.E Seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry even as you plow through the snow
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet
- A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
- A rubber bumper will protect your toes
- A bungee lacing system allows for a snug fit without dealing with laces
- A fur-inspired synthetic lining is cozy and perfect for cooler weather
- Suede and synthetic upper
- Approximate shaft height: 8"
- Approximate shaft circumference: 9½"