Women's Kimtah Mid Event Leather
The weather can be unpredictable – and so can your friends. So when they say, “Let’s go hiking,” it’s best to boot-up for any situation. For Class 1 trails that turn into 2, sunny day downpours, and post-hike pubbing, our Kimtah always shines. It’s a women’s waterproof hiking shoe that’s super-comfortable, supportive and durable – with a waterproof leather upper and eVent® membrane to keep your toes dry, and our Mush Infused Insole and ShocPad heel to absorb the bumps.
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- An aggressive lug design for grip on loose terrain.
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- A heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered and in control
- Waterproof materials can handle getting wet
- An eVent® waterproof breathable membrane will keep your feet dry and cool
- Waterproof Leather Upper
- Full grain leather lining
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption.
Reviewed by 1 customer