Women's Forge Pro Mid eVent LTR
Mush® Infused Insole
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
One rubber, huge range of uses. Spider365 Rubber is the spork of our rubber arsenal.
eVent Waterproof Fabrics
What good is a waterproof membrane if it keeps water out, but also makes your feet sweat like a turkey on Thanksgiving? Our eVent® membrane keeps water out and also wicks sweat away from your feet, keeping them dry inside and out.
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- Built on our versatile MXT platform, meaning spontaneous adventure is always an option
- A nylon shank keeps your foot stable and in control
- An eVent waterproof breathable membrane will keep your feet dry and cool
- A Shoc Pad™ in the heel makes for a smooth ride
- Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a boot
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Broken In
- Fits like a glove
- Heel Shock Absorption
- Light weight
- Disappointing Insole
- Don't Like Nylon Eyelets
- Poor Arch Support
I was particularly impressed with how easy the boots were to break in. They are extremely comfortable and light-weight. They are ideal for walking the Camino de Santiago and other hikes I'm planning this summer.
However, the three things that disappointed me are...
1. Poor arch support
2. A flimsy insole
3. Nylon strap eyelets, which with previous experience can wear through