Men's Forge Pro Winter Mid WP
A snowy landscape is a beautiful thing. But it’s really hard to appreciate that as your face is zooming toward the ground after you slip on a patch of ice. We’ve been there, which is why we designed the Forge Pro Winter Mid WP. The secret to this boot is the Hypergrip® technology we’ve built into the sole, which has strategically placed pods that are infused with fiberglass, allowing you to grip ice like a wet tongue. Add in the 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation and the T.I.D.E Seal waterproof membrane that we built in, you’ll actually be able to appreciate your next winter.
The best way to make sure your feet dry quickly? Make sure they don’t get wet in the first place. T.I.D.E Seal membranes will seal out the water (get it?) and keep you high and dry.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
Mush® Infused Insole
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
Hypergrip® Ice Lock™
Walking on ice is an art, and sometimes even the experts eat it. Hard. When White Spider Rubber isn’t enough, we have our Hypergrip® Ice Lock™ outsole. Its fiberglass-infused pods will stick to ice like wet tongues, keeping your face a safe distance from the ground.
- Hypergrip® Ice Lock™ rubber on the sole has fiberglass-infused pods that grip to ice like a wet tongue
- A nylon shank keeps your foot stable and in control
- Our T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry even as you plow through the snow
- 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation keep your feet warm when it's freezing out
- A gaiter-inspired heel collar fits snugly against your ankle to keep out rocks and snow
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- A Shoc Pad™ in the heel makes for a smooth ride
- Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a boot
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Water Resistant
Comments about Forge Pro Winter Mid WP:
I bought these last year to combat the ice on the streets of Oslo. The ice wins, the ice-lock technology is not guaranteed on all surfaces but its good on asphalt, wood, marble, concrete, a bit of snow, everything but ice! I guess Teva will take this off again
- Feels half size too small
- Feels too narrow