There’s nothing quite like a shoe that you can wear day in and day out. Whether that day brings sunshine or rain, important meetings or after-work hikes, the Bishop Peak will get the job done.
- Our White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature drops
- Built on our MXT platform, meaning spontaneous adventure is always an option
- A waterproof leather upper can handle getting wet
- Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
- A Shoc Pad in the heel makes for a smooth ride
- EVA foam in the midsole gives you super light cushioning
- Flexibility and heel to toe EVA Strobel lasting (translation: there's cushioning in this thing from the ground up)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable material
- Comfortable to wear
- Fits nicely
- Good lacing system
- Good Traction
- Well built quality
- Casual smart
- CASUAL WEAR
Comments about Bishop Peak:
Had my Bishop Peak shoes for a few weeks and I like them so much I am considering buying a second pair for when these expire, which won't be soon as these shoes are well built.
The shoes are very comfortable to wear, almost having the feel of sturdy slippers. The soles are made from a stylish yellow rubber material that provides excellent traction.