At the Teva Mountain Games, we watched tons of riders in skate shoes struggling up the hill after their rides. Right then, we decided to bring our PedalLINK Outsole technology to the iconic vulc style. The result is the Crank, a vulc-style sneaker with grip features meant specifically for biking.T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- Our PedalLINK outsole was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you’re hoofin’ it
- Stiff and stable outsole that has been tuned for riding
- Suede and mesh upper
Reviewed by 5 customers
- Attractive Design
- Casual Wear
- On The Bike
Great for the bike on dry days.
- Shoe Sizing:
- It's just right! / Feels great!
- Shoe Width:
- True to size
- View on Shoes:
- I want comfort and style!
- Lovely Looking
- Leisure Shoe
My husband loves these shoes and all the Teva ones he has
- Right Amount Of Grip
- Poor Glue On Edge Of Sole
Was very happy with these but the glue holding the edge of the sole to the upper is not up to much wear. Easy enough to repair but irritating.