At the Teva Mountain Games, we watched tons of riders in skate shoes struggling up the hill after their rides. Right then, we decided to bring our PedalLINK Outsole technology to the iconic vulc style. The result is the Crank, a vulc-style sneaker with grip features meant specifically for biking.T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- Our PedalLINK outsole was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you’re hoofin’ it
- Stiff and stable outsole that has been tuned for riding
- Suede and mesh upper
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent grip
- Great Looking Casual Shoe
- Light weight
- So comfortable
- A Bit Light For The Trail
- Great Casual Riding Shoe
So comfortable right out of the box.
They look great as a regular shoe if your out and about,then get on the bike and you have that grip you need and its just the right amount of grip for me.
For me they are too light for trail riding,but thats why i ordered the Links at the same time.
Ive used the "waffle" trainers for decades as a casual trainer but i have to say Teva have won me over 10/10