When we asked our Teva Tribe Riders what we could do to improve the Links, the first thing they said was “give us more of it.” So, that’s exactly what we did. The Links Mid has the same widely loved PedalLINK outsole that we pioneered on the original Links, giving you incredible grip and pedal feel with a higher cut and increased toe protection for big mountain riding.
Alternative blue lace included.
This is a men's model with extended sizing for women and children. We recommend women order 2 full sizes down, e.g., women's size 8 should choose size 6. Kids can order as normal according to size (youth sizes 3-6).T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- A heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered and in control
- Our PedalLINK outsole was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you’re hoofin’ it
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
- A rubberized grid over the toe area is a breathable armor that prevents puncture or ripping.
- Strong plastic wraps around the back of the shoe to protect your heel
- A tough toe bumper protects your toes from rocks as you ride
- A minimal design on the part of the shoe closest to the crank keeps it from catching while you ride
- Extra padding around the ankle for protection
- Breathable mesh around the ankle keeps your foot from overheating
Weight: 1lb 1 oz
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Durable Sole
- Good Traction
- Well Ventilated
- Mountain Biking
what i love:choice of laces, design of laces can withstand getting caught up in pedals, waterproof, warmth, grip when pushing bike up hill, pedal grip, not very widely seen (exclusivity)
what i hate: nothing, just exactly what i wanted
where i go: hopton castle, bringewood, bucknell, forest of dean, cross country and downhill
- Feels half size too small
- Feels true to width
- Great Design
- Well Made
- Mountain Biking
Purchased for mountain biking teenager - no issues at all, fit well, look like a proper job, the lad nearly bit them out of my hand! Really grippy on DMR pedals (not clipped in). Good ankle and instep protection and waterproof. Easy to clean up - just brush mud off. Stay fastened which really helps when racing downhill!
- Feels true to size