Legendary freeride mountain biker Jeff Lenosky can now add ‘shoe collaborator’ to his résumé. It's hard to find a part of the Links that Jeff didn’t directly influence. He showed us his pedal; we designed a sole that integrates with it. He showed us the busted toe on his last shoe; we added a flexible armor across the forefoot. He showed us his wet, muddy shoes; we found ion-mask™ technology that actually prevents the materials on the Links from absorbing water on a molecular level (true story). We built this shoe for Jeff, but anyone who has ever gotten on a mountain bike will appreciate his influence.T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- The sole of the Links was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you're hoofin' it
- Teva E-Brake in the heel features a reverse lug pattern to give you downhill traction when you're off your bike
- A rigid heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered in the shoe
- ion-mask™ technology actually prevents the materials in this shoe from absorbing any water on a molecular level. It sounds like sci-fi, but it's real
- Waterproof materials throughout the shoe make it easy to wash the mud off
- A rubberized grid over the toe area is a breathable armor that prevents abrasion or ripping
- Leather and mesh upper
- A Shoc Pad™ in the heel makes for a smooth ride
- Extra padding throughout the upper softens your landings
- Strong plastic wraps around the back of the shoes to protect your heel
- Elastic gores on the tongue give you a snug fit
- Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
Reviewed by 4 customers
- Good Sole Stiffness
- Grey Laces Lol
- Looks great
- Well made
- Laces too long
- Yellow Laces
- General riding
- Great All Rounder
- Trail Centres
Comments about Links:
After years of using SPDs i moved back to flats,bought these and love them.
I've used them on Cornish claggy clay covered trails,soggy pine forests in Scotland and the grip has been great,no slips but still able to move around the pedals.
Just the right amount of sole stiffness for all day riding and still great to walk in,i'm guessing around a sole stiffness 5 compared to my SPDs that are a 7.
These are so comfortable,fit great and hold the heel in place nicely,they feel like a slightly wider fitting than my SPD type of shoes which is great as iv'e not had numb feet since.
Protection is just right for general/trail centres riding without making them look like some of the "clogs" out there.
The spare grey laces are a nice touch as at my age i dont think i suit yellow!!!,the laces are a bit too long though.
- Comfortable to wear
- Good grip
- Tongue could be longer
- Good all rounder
Comments about Links:
Ive only had them a matter of weeks so i cant comment on how there hold up over time, but they feel great and well constructed, i use them everyday and have no problem, the only downside for me personally is the tongue could be a little longer and there could be abit more padding. But those are just MINOR things. Overall a excellent change from normal trainers.
Comments about Links:
Excellent shoes both on and off the bike. Really comfortable and they seem to stay really clean and dry.
Watch the Video
Walk on wet, dry SNOW!. It will stick to the ground.Learn More
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.Learn More
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.Learn More
ion-mask,™ technology by P2i, the world leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology, falls into the category of what we call "magic tech." Imagine a process that allows you to make an object water repellent on a nanoscale, meaning that its very fibers repel water. It sounds like sci-fi, but that’s what ion-mask™ does to our shoes.Learn More
Slipping off your pedal can be painful … and really, really awkward. To prevent that, we worked with our team of professional freeride bikers to develop the PedalLINK outsole. It was designed to link up with the pegs of your pedal to keep your foot in place and in control. On top of that, it's got lugs at the toe and heel to help you get around when you're off your bike.Learn More