After every great adventure, there’s a great après (or at least there should be). The Mush Frio Lace ion-mask™ is tailor-made for that post-adventure session. At just 5.4 oz, it’s absurdly light, and its ion mask treatment will make sure that your night isn’t ruined when you spill
beer water on it.
- Our incredibly light EVA sole makes it feel like you’re wearing a flip flop
- ion-mask™ technology actually prevents the materials in this shoe from absorbing any water on a molecular level. It sounds like sci-fi, but it’s real.
- Our Mush topsole will mold to the shape of your foot, giving you the same feeling that you love in your flips
- Lightweight synthetic and canvas upper
- It’s got laces and a stretch mesh collar
- Its light weight and collapsible design make it ideal for all kinds of traveling where luggage spaces is at a premium
- Antibacterial mesh on footbed and lining
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good value
- Washes well
- CASUAL WEAR
- Holiday wear
- Out and about
These shoes are great. So far I have used them for a week in Dubai and at a rather wild and muddy party back home. They are the 1st Teva product I have got, and there will be lots more I'm sure. The only downside I've found so far is that the sole is a little too soft (I found this out while negotiating a barbed wire fence). However when you are not stood on a barb it is the comfiest sole I've stood on. They are amazingly light which blows people away whenever I go ' hey feel these '. The ion mask is magic but not that magic. Don't let ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶ water settle or it will start to come through. Splashes just slide straight off though. I have already recommended them to my friend!