Men's Mush Frio Lace ion-mask™
Caution: Mush® is the happiest four-letter word in the English language. It may put you in such a state of relaxation that you could momentarily lose touch with reality. Do not wear while operating heavy machinery.
ion-mask,™ technology by P2i, the world leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology, falls into the category of what we call "magic tech." Imagine a process that allows you to make an object water repellent on a nanoscale, meaning that its very fibers repel water. It sounds like sci-fi, but that’s what ion-mask™ does to our shoes.
- Our incredibly light EVA sole makes it feel like you’re wearing a flip flop
- ion-mask™ technology actually prevents the materials in this shoe from absorbing any water on a molecular level. It sounds like sci-fi, but it’s real.
- Our Mush topsole will mold to the shape of your foot, giving you the same feeling that you love in your flips
- Lightweight synthetic and canvas upper
- It’s got laces and a stretch mesh collar
- Its light weight and collapsible design make it ideal for all kinds of traveling where luggage spaces is at a premium
- Antibacterial mesh on footbed and lining
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good value
- Washes well
- CASUAL WEAR
- Holiday wear
- Out and about
These shoes are great. So far I have used them for a week in Dubai and at a rather wild and muddy party back home. They are the 1st Teva product I have got, and there will be lots more I'm sure. The only downside I've found so far is that the sole is a little too soft (I found this out while negotiating a barbed wire fence). However when you are not stood on a barb it is the comfiest sole I've stood on. They are amazingly light which blows people away whenever I go ' hey feel these '. The ion mask is magic but not that magic. Don't let ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶ water settle or it will start to come through. Splashes just slide straight off though. I have already recommended them to my friend!