The Toachi 2 is an across the board improvement over our ever-popular Open Toachi sport sandal. Lighter, leaner and more streamlined, the Toachi 2 does not compromise when it comes to performance. A Shoc Pad™ in the heel reduces fatigue, while a full-length TPU shank wraps up into the upper to keep your foot steady as you explore the world.
- Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
- Full-length TPU shank wraps up to keep your foot secure
- Drain Frame™ technology evacuates water through the midsole and allows feet to dry quickly
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- External Shoc Pad™ in the heel for enhanced shock absorption
- High abrasion synthetic leather upper
- 3 points of adjustment allow for custom fit
- Microban® zinc based anti-microbial protection
Mush® Infused Insole
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
Squish. Squish. Squish. Annoying, right? That’s the sound of your wet shoes slogging around. Drain Frame™ drains water like a sieve, saving you from the misery of waterlogged shoes.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they’ve ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.