A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they’ve ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- Our Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments
- Multiple openings in the upper allow water to drain freely
- Integrated toe protection keeps your feet safe in rugged terrain
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Stretch mesh upper is soft and breathable
- Multiple points of adjustment for the perfect fit
Weight: 8.0 oz
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Very comfortable and soft
- Coastal walking
Best walking footwear I have bought and ideal for low impact walking. Dry very quickly if wet.
- Great colour
- Chilling out
So far have used them for walking round all day, and they were really comfy. Nice and airy, but would be brill if wet too. Love the colour and go with different types of clothes too.