Women's Terra Fi 4
A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they’ve ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- Water-ready polyester webbing is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Easy hook
- loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded PU midsole
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc
- based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink
- Rugged Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
Reviewed by 11 customers