Women's Kimtah Event Mesh
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- An aggressive lug design for grip on loose terrain.
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- A heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered and in control
- Waterproof materials can handle getting wet
- An eVent® waterproof breathable membrane will keep your feet dry and cool
- Leather and Mesh Upper
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption.
Reviewed by 6 customers
- These Give Good Support
I needed to buy a size and a half bigger with this shoe but the return was easy and now I am used to them. Very light to walk in so far - we will see how they stand the test of walking The Great Wall of China!
Heel and arch support , I suffer from long term plantar fasciitis which is painful and restricts activity , these have stopped it flaring up , I drum in a parade band and normally suffer after a performance , we walk in high impact manner on roads , the kerbs and road gutters can be torture . I wore these once I had broken them in and no pain , amazing relief .
I would recommend getting half size bigger , the toe box curves upwards and can pressure your great toe , but the slightly bigger size accommodates for that . Highly recommend this . And if sizing is not correct the returns process is efficient , postage paid and refund very fast . Order with confidence , brilliant service and product . I will never wear any other brand . Thank you form a grateful plantar Faciatis sufferer .
- Comfortable And Warm
- Good Quality
- Long Lasting
I'm big fan of Teva sandals, literally wear them all summer and walking in all terrains. First time I've tried Teva walking shoes and they deliver the same quality and comfort. Excellent, and no doubt will wear these out too!