Women's Ember Moc
- Adventure-ready ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear
- Polyester and suede overlays
- Rib knit collar with webbing detail
- Convertible heel counter
- Responsive PU footbed cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
- Everything but walking the dogs
As slippers, for work, driving, general use.
All good. This is my 4th pair ! Love them !
- Lovely, easy to wear shoe
These are the third pair I have bought in the last month. ( all different colours)
The best shoe I have ever worn. Good for anywhere, anytime ( except walking the dogs ! )
But a little bemused as to why the price has jumped up £5 ?? Now £60.... £55 , I thought was ample for these soft shoes.
- Soft, easy to get on....lovely to look at
- The soul in the shoe is wonderfully soft
When I saw this shoe. I liked it instantly. Looked soft in the picture..but as I have difficult feet, I was still scepticle. They came within two days. Very well packed in a sturdy box. Wonderful. The curior kept me informed of delivery times.
So, so pleased with them. Put them on straight away! Didn't really want to take them off !
Good thing is, you could easily wear them out. The soul is sturdy and a good depth.
Excellent! Nice, warm and cosy. Contemplating whether I should get another colour :)