Women's Hurricane Xlt2 Alp
Merging the best of both worlds, this must-pack style combines the Hurricane’s rugged sole with the Alp’s popular 90s strapping system, creating an instant favourite with just a touch of nostalgia. The retro throwback features water-ready webbing, multiple points of adjustment, and neoprene underlays for added comfort.
- The Hurricane XLT2 Alp fuses the best of both worlds. We took the rugged Hurricane bottom and the popular 90’s classic Alp upper creating an instant favourite with a hint of nostalgia.
- Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet.
- Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit.
- Thin webbing straps in the forefoot provides lockdown support while thicker webbing around the instep and heel provide great stability.
- Added water-friendly, neoprene underlays in the forefoot keep straps in place and toes from catching in the webbing while minimising abrasion.
- Adjustable ankle strap with easy on off buckle.
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Nylon shank stabilses and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction.