A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they’ve ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.
You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- Water-ready synthetic and polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy.
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink.
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most.
- Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction.
- Nylon shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain.